With one in six Kiwi adults diagnosed with a common mental illness, many workplaces will have employees experiencing anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder.
The Mental Health Toolkit is an early intervention workshop that provides tools to improve self-awareness about mental wellbeing to enhance the work place culture and environment.
In this 2 hour workshop you’ll learn:
- Identify -signs and symptoms of Mental Health conditions.
- Understanding-self-awareness to improve personal wellbeing.
- Resilience and our wellbeing.
- Respond- keeping ourselves healthy and safe while supporting others.
- De-escalation and prevention in the workplace.
- Communication for strengthened relationships.
- Tools and strategies to support wellbeing.
Online special $99 per person Excl GST
Please contact us for the price of the workshops delivered face to face .