Workplace bullying is a significant hazard in New Zealand. Not only does it affect people physically and mentally, it can disrupt workplaces and reduce productivity.
Bully proof your business and improve workplace relationships.
This practical and informative 3- hour workshop is a must for every New Zealand workplace.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What is bullying?
- What’s not bullying?
- The profile of a workplace bully. (Is it you?!)
- How to recognise the signs of workplace bullying
- How bullying affects workplace morale
- How to report bullying and manage it’s impacts if you’re the target
- Practical tips and insights to deal with bullying at work in positive ways
- How workers and employers can prevent bullying (and stop it occurring)
- The role bullying plays in Health and Safety Legislation