With one in six Kiwi adults diagnosed with a common mental illness, many workplaces will have employees experiencing anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder.
The Mental Health Toolkit is an early intervention workshop that provides tools to improve self-awareness about mental wellbeing to enhance the work place culture and environment.
In this 3 hour workshop you’ll learn:
- Identify – Trauma and the connection with mental illness
- Understand- Self-awareness to improve personal wellbeing and the foundations of wellbeing.
- Respond- Keeping myself healthy and safe, supporting others and de-escalation in the workplace.
- Tools and strategies to improve individuals well being risk factors- Mental illness, addiction and suicide .
- Signs and symptoms of Mental illness.
- Communication, to strengthen work relationships for a healthier, happier and more production workplace.