This workshop is a great way to bring the team together and talk about workplace bullying and how to respectfully deal with workplace conflict and the importance of mediation. It provides practical information on building a safer and happier workplace where everyone can thrive through positive communication and improving workplace culture.
This practical and informative 3- hour workshop is a must for every New Zealand workplace.
- What is & isn't workplace bullying
- The role bullying plays in H&S
- Improving communication to handle conflict effectively and respectfully
- Empowering positive responses
- The importance of mediation
- Improving workplace culture
- How and where to seek help for workplace bullying
Benefits to your workplace :
- Reduced sick/stress leave
- Energizing environment
- Staff feel valued and safe
- Positive workplace culture
- Increase productivity
- Save time and money on days off
- Respectful intervention
- Resilient staff
- Safe working environment
We prefer to work with the team/company as a whole as workplace culture involves everyone.
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Workshop material
Contact us below to take the first step improve that workplace culture.
Workplace bullying is a significant hazard in New Zealand. Not only does it affect people physically and mentally, it can disrupt workplaces and reduce productivity.