Workplace bullying is a significant hazard in New Zealand. Not only does it affect people physically and mentally, it can disrupt workplaces and reduce productivity.
This practical and informative 3- hour workshop is a must for every New Zealand workplace.
- What is & isn't workplace bullying
- The role bullying plays in H&S
- Improving communication to handle conflict effectively and respectfully
- Empowering positive responses
- The importance of mediation
- Improving workplace culture
- How and where to seek help for workplace bullying
Benefits to your workplace :
- Reduced sick/stress leave
- Energizing environment
- Staff feel valued and safe
- Positive workplace culture
- Increase productivity
- Save time and money on days off
- Respectful intervention
- Resilient staff
- Safe working environment
We prefer to work with the team/company as a whole as workplace culture involves everyone.
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Workshop material
Contact us below to take the first step improve that workplace culture.