PressGo is part of Progress to Health, a community-based organisation that’s been supporting people affected by mental illness or disability for over 25 years.
Progress to Health supports around 900 people each year, with its ultimate aim to create communities without barriers. Its services are provided throughout the Waikato, Taupo and Taranaki.
Superstar Workshop Facilitator
This exciting opportunity is calling for a self-motivated, people-person who is willing to work with our small, but high energy, team, to
- Facilitate workplace wellbeing workshops
- Identify new topics/subjects/tools to add to the existing suite of products
- Work with the team to create new product or amend existing products to meet current needs
- Assist the team to attract and retain clients.
We would love to hear from you, if you:
- Have a proven record of delivering training/facilitation that produces results for the business and participants
- Can easily build relationships and can connect with people from a diverse range of workplaces and industries
- Have exceptional planning, task and time management skills, with attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a high-level ownership and commitment to achieving results
- Use effective methods to set priorities and determine appropriate actions and measures
- Have experience in facilitating both face-to-face and virtually (or are willing to learn)
- Have your own transport and can travel.
- Have relevant qualifications and are willing to undergo a criminal record check.
This is a contract for services position, and hours will vary, so you will possibly already be a self-employed person with income streams in place. However, the goal is that business will grow and so the demand for the facilitation services will follow.
If you can demonstrate all the above skills and show us how you align with our vision of creating healthy and vibrant workplaces, the PressGo team is waiting to welcome you.
Please e-mail your facilitation CV with a covering letter to Karen Covell at firstname.lastname@example.org , by Friday 15th January 2021.
The PressGo team are:
Business and Marketing Coordinator
Catherine is a mum of two and loves living a healthy balanced lifestyle in order to do her best at work and at home. She has a passion for connecting with people in all different sectors of the industry and offering support and advice on how PressGo can help your workplace through means of educating, encouraging and inspiring you and your team around mental wellbeing at work. She is responsible for promoting PressGo and overseeing its operation.
Catherine's your first point of contact to arrange a workshop or to provide further information.
To contact Catherine email: Catherine@pressgo.co.nz
Michelle is an experienced facilitator with a background in education who loves to work with people on a shared learning journey. She has two young sons and is married to Shawn, a firefighter. Since moving to New Zealand in 2006, she has been fortunate to work in many different sectors including health, local government, not-for-profit and in private business. Michelle works with PressGo as a facilitator, helping to share hopeful messages about mental wellbeing and resilience.
Email email@example.com for more information.